-
February 28th, 2006, 09:31 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, I have a question about Kaya's teepee from the MCM sale. I got one of these in July as part of the Kaya deal they had going on. It's still in the box and I haven't taken anything out. I'm thinking about donating it to my children's school auction (with clear wording that it originally came from a benefit sale and cannot be returned to American Girl). In taking a quick look in the box it appears that everything is there. It includes photocopied instructions instead of the originals. My question to anyone who picked this up at the sale is this: did you find any problems with the teepee? I don't really want to open all of the individual packages to verify that everything is OK as most are sealed but I would like to have a good idea that it will be OK if I do end up donating it. Thanks in advance for any input you may have for me! - Meg B.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks